Connects your old NMEA 0183 instruments to your modern Wi-Fi gadgets!
- NMEA to TCP/IP Transmitter. Transmits you serial NMEA signal into network an IP package.
- NMEA Multiplexer. Use up to 4 different NMEA 0183 devices that will be multiplexed i.e. GPS, AIS and wind instruments.
- Use your PC as a GPS transmitter.
What to do
1. Connect your instrument to a Windows PC
2. Start the Techsail NMEA ServerYour NMEA 0183 will be available over IP !
Computer/Processor – PC with 1 GHz or faster microprocessor
Network card – WiFi is preferred
USB port – At leas one available.
Memory – 500MB of RAM for Windows 10
Hard Disk – 50 MB of available hard-disk space
Operating System – Microsoft Windows 10.
Peripherals – Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
Serial to USB – To be able to receive NMEA 0183, you must have a serial to USB adapter. Without it the software has no value.